Pages

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Change.

(+)


I am back!
A lot has changed! We moved to Tulsa, Oklahoma with a lot better job! We detoxed / weeded out / dumped A LOT of our belongings. Probably about 85% of it. It felt soooooooooo good and a lot lighter!

2 months ago, I own 13 pairs of shoes from high heels, ankle boots, flats, sandals, wedges, flip flops, riding boots. I got rid most of them and now I only own 4 pairs--a pair of riding boots for winter, flats for daily, wedges for special occasion, and flip flops. I got rid about 200-250 pieces of my clothes, now I own about 100 pieces of clothing for all year round--include winter coats and all that.
I did the same to my husband's and daughter's stuff. 
When it comes to stuff, I feel like having less is always best! You learn to really take care and appreciate of what you have. 

The same goes with our grocery. We carefully selected everything to bring home to put in our fridge and pantry. Since we paid more for organic vegetables and fruit, pasture-raise milk, egg, and butter, we are less wasteful. Personally I think it creates a good mentality.

Oh, I have so much to update! I'm gonna take it easy. One at a time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment