Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

Have a fantastic weekend!

(+)
I really miss living in Bali. I miss celebrating Nyepi with my friends, or spending the silence day at my grandparents house in Ubud. I miss eating street food and drinking cold beer at the beach.
Anyways, this weekend is going to be fantastic! On Sunday, my friends and I will be representing my college at the Education Fair. And then on Monday, we will be having a dinner with my Director of International Office at my favorite place, Kafe Betawi. I am excited!
Meanwhile, I'd like to share some of my favorite things this week...

  • Are you into the blue?

8 comments:

  1. nice blog!!


    http://www.vigilantlense.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect image!! have a fantastic weekend too:)

    Leonor
    http://thesparklinglemon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Leonor. I love your Burberry jacket, that ruffles are just adorable!
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you, Bonnie. Love your blog n style! <3

      Delete