Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Yogyakarta: Via Via Cafe-Resto

(+)
One of my "MOST favorite places" / "places MUST visit" while I'm in Yogyakarta is Via Via Cafe-Resto.
This place is so relaxing! A while back, I went there by myself to have lunch, but nowadays I go there with my husband for dinner or afternoon snack.
Their food is unbelievably delicious! I'm not a big fan of western food, but I love the food at Via Via Cafe-Resto. My most favorite is Calamari Fritti for snack, which is fried squid rings with tartar sauce. As a huge fan of calamari, I would say they have the best calamari I have ever tasted!
For main course, I love Chicken Skewers with Couscous and salad. It's the best Chicken Skewers on earth! No kidding :) Other must-try main course is Spinach Tagliatelle with Bacon. Yummmm! (I'm drooling as I write this). 
I'm a huge fan of fresh fruit juices! My favorite from Via Via Cafe-Resto is Avocado Juice with Chocolate. Yum!
Husband's favorite is Broccoli Cream Soup and Storm Pale Ale beer. 
If you are in Yogyakarta, this place is highly recommended! The waitresses and waiters are bubbly and super nice, we love them! Price is definitely reasonable. The place is relaxing, peaceful, and sometimes they have live music.
Can't wait to go back to try Chicken Provencale, and Lamb Kofta with Salad and Couscous! :)

2 comments:

  1. The food sounds amazing here. Thanks for following <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, it's amazing! Love everything there! Drop by whenever you're near :)
      xoxo

      Delete